Company: WP WhiteSecurity
Headquarters: Wijchen, Netherlands
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
WP White Security is a young company that develops high-quality WordPress security and site management plugins. Our plugins are installed on more than 150,000 websites and are used by world renowned businesses such as Disney, Amazon, and Intel.
Join our growing distributed team and help thousands of WordPress websites administrators. We are looking for an experienced Content & Digital Marketer that can work during European time zone hours. If you are passionate about helping a business grow and promoting software products, we want to hear from you.
We are still a small team, however, we have a large customer base. So there is a lot of room to grow within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Create new marketing plans and collateral to promote our WordPress plugins portfolio
- Write and edit content for the website and guest posts
- Manage our content strategy (also includes working with part time guest authors)
- Distribute content via social media, emails, ads and other channels
- Work with the designers to create visuals and videos for blog posts and products’ promotion
- Keeping an eye on the websites’ SEO & admin tasks (Google Analytics, Search Engine Console etc)
- SEO & SEM (search engine optimization and marketing)
- Conduct interviews with customers’ and write case studies
- Promote our plugins via both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Marketing administration
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced “all rounder” software marketer (2+ years)
- Basic keyword research and SEO knowledge
- Experience in blogging and writing
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Someone who is willing to get their hands dirty in a startup environment
Extra points if you are:
- Active in the WordPress community
- Experienced in setting up and managing advertising campaigns
- Familiar with affiliate marketing / reseller channels
- Have basic knowledge of application, internet and WordPress security
Benefits of working for us
- Work from anywhere (during European time zone hours)
- Job security and competitive salary
- Work in a flat, small and friendly organization
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid educational materials (including but not limited to online courses and books)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long term engagement – we are looking for a committed candidate who within a few years can become a team lead and a source of knowledge.
Interested? Apply now!
Send us an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the email URLs of content you’ve published, URLs of websites or other projects you worked on and helped with. Also, include the answers to the below questions:
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are you looking for in your next job?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99