Headquarters: Paderborn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We are looking for an experienced lead Front End (UI) Web developer to work as part of an agile team, maintaining and enhancing Citizens.com and online banking experiences. The right individual for this role must have a strong balance of UI coding, design skills and technical expertise.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop UI applications for Citizens.com and Online Banking experiences.
- Develop components within Opentext Teamsite to support content management initiatives
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and architecture teams
- Turn high level business requirements and UX designs into user-friendly applications across mobile and web
- Deliver quality front-end applications in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with other platform teams to ensure seamless integration
- Contribute to development efforts through code reviews, architecture/design technical plans
- Stay up to date on emerging front-end technologies
- 5+ years of software development experience, with emphasis on Front-End Single Page applications
- Experience with content management platforms like OpenText Team site
- Experience in front – end tooling workflows Node JS (NPM), Bower, Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience in GitHub or Bitbucket for source code management and for version control.
- Experience with Content Management platforms such as Open Text
- Agile practitioner with experience delivering solutions in a SaaS environment
- Strong balance of software development and design skills and technical expertise
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency understanding cross-platform compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Experience developing secure software solutions following industry best practices
- Knowledge of UI Automation testing frameworks and best practices
- Experience with Backbase a plus
- Experience with digital banking products and experiences
- Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2020 to apply!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99