Company: Vimerson Health
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are a fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to focus on the short-term monetary goal. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled E-commerce Sales and Marketing Manager in order to take the company to the next level.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident manager with proven expertise and track record in E-Commerce Sales and Marketing, and you LOVE online SALES. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to develop, lead, and grow a team of A-players by empowering them and trusting their abilities. You work hard and smart, on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset. You are a dedicated team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As Vimerson Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Grow, Lead, Manage, and hold accountable your Sales and Marketing team. We estimate this will be a team of 25 by the end of 2021. Right now it is a team of 9.
- Establish the Sales and Marketing Vision and Strategies in order to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Revenue and Profit growth in existing and new marketplaces.
- Develop and strengthen the Company’s Branding Strategy.
- Innovation on business growth, customer acquisition, retention, and win-back.
- Customer Journey.
- Online Advertising.
- Sales and Marketing team Analytics.
- You have outstanding skills and experience developing, leading, managing, growing and keeping accountable a Sales and Marketing team in a fast-paced and fast-growing high 8-figure E-Commerce business;
- You are passionate about analyzing data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You have a deep understanding of digital sales and marketing tools, and advertising techniques;
- You have robust experience and understanding selling on Amazon and Direct to Consumer;
- You are a strategic critical thinker, always striving to improve systems and procedures;
- You have outstanding emotional intelligence and you are a straight shooter.
- You welcome and encourage healthy unfiltered conflict around ideas, commit to decisions and plans of actions, and are accountable for delivering against those plans.
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- An excellent level of English is a must.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 24th, 2020 to apply!
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team: firstname.lastname@example.org