Company: Timedoctor LLC
As Time Doctor’s growth continues to accelerate, we’re looking for an experienced product design leader to be the founding member of our new R&D team. As our R&D Lead, your mission will be to explore new technologies, products, and ideas that might be important to Time Doctor a year or two down the road. This is a full-time role.
Your explorations will take shape as prototypes of both new internal and external products from which you’ll get user feedback. You will operate independently from our core product team and have the freedom to explore moonshot employee-friendly ideas. Your goal will be to help anticipate and create the next wave of technology that shapes employee productivity.
- Work in partnership with our COO to ideate and run wild with new ideas to make Time Doctor more employee-friendly
- Interview existing and prospective customers to get interesting insights
- Rapidly crank out new prototypes to test within the company and with current and prospective customers
- Design beautiful mock ups with never-before-seen intuitive UI’s
- Build your team to execute on your most promising prototypes
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and creating beautiful B2B & B2C web products
- 3+ years’ experience in building and managing a team
- 3+ years’ experience in product management
- Well-versed in core concepts related to UI / UX, including direct experience with both qualitative and quantitative analysis, wireframing, prototyping, developing user feedback loops, interviewing customers, NPS, etc.
- Experienced in applying the fundamental principles of lean startups, agile development, and producing MVPs
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Experienced in using modern product management and engineering tools
- This is a 100% remote work position so feel free to work from your couch.
About our company- Time Doctor
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies and employees do their best work. Most importantly, we want to spread the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of almost 100 people working 100% remotely in more than 30 different countries. Join us and help modernize remote work.
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99