Company: TEKsystems, Inc
Headquarter: Hanover, Maryland, United States
TEKsystems is seeking a Programmer Analyst for a 6-12 month REMOTE contract for a client based in Boise, ID.
The Infor Business Analyst/Developer is an individual contributor accountable for the analysis, design, and development of technical solutions to solve business problems throughout the enterprise. The position provides business support by leveraging knowledge gained from the analysis of business processes and understanding of technical solutions primarily focused around our ERP system (Infor). The successful Developer works closely with business partners as part of the enterprise applications team to understand, at times complex, business needs and system requirements. Then translate those requirements into effective application solutions and capabilities. The ideal candidate is experienced with Infor IPA and Infor ION functional, technical, and integration. This individual will be working remotely as part of a virtual team.
Examples of Duties
- Review functional specifications that have been created which describe the interfaces that will be passing data between the Infor ERP system and various state agency systems. Functional specifications will be reviewed for completeness and a determination will make if adequate information has been provided to continue with a technical specification of the interface. Communicate and work closely with the functional team to ask and answer questions and bring clarity to the specification document.
- Create technical specifications that provide detailed descriptions of the interfaces between the Infor ERP system and various state agency systems. Technical specifications will incorporate dependencies and prerequisites, process flows, data transmission mechanisms, data validation and transformation rules, migration steps, scheduling requirements, and test plans.
- Program the process flow, the data validation, and transformation rules using the Infor ION tool or the Infor Process Automation (IPA) tool.
- Participate in system integration testing.
- Good knowledge of software architecture, development, and testing practices.
- Experience creating, interpreting and documenting user requirements.
- Experience testing and deploying production systems.
- Knowledge of SQL and writing relational database queries.
- Knowledge of Infor ION and/or IPA integration tools is a plus.
This job family translates business and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed business applications. Responsibilities include the analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of information systems. Incumbents interface with customers and other developers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meet business requirements.
At this level, incumbents are individual contributors performing activities independently. These positions are occupied by individuals having a solid understanding of the fundamentals of requirement specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems within an agency. Incumbents at this level are able to assist junior staff with challenges.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.
Source: Best Remote Job
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99