Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
A Solutions Architect will be responsible for a lot of important business and technical functions at Coder. They will engage directly with customers during the pre-sales and post-sales motions by providing product demos, giving deployment guidance, managing the customer lifecycle to ensure Coder is successfully deployed into the customer’s environment, keeping technical documentation up to date, and being the direct technical point of contact to handle customer issues during the post-deployment maintenance/upgrade delivery phase.
The role requires great interpersonal and technical skills in order to successfully manage the customer lifecycle. A background as a software developer or DevOps engineer with hands on experience using Kubernetes, Docker, and IaaS providers is a requirement for the position as our product is highly dependent on these technologies.
- Conceptualize and communicate how Coder’s product can create value for prospective customers
- Design and deliver product presentations/demonstrations based on customer assessment
- Perform customer on-boarding, periodic reviews, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features, and benefits
- Predict issues/concerns and ability to elevate them to the appropriate point of contact and managing to a swift resolution
- Enhance the support of technical assistance for customers on all aspects of Coder’s products
- Technologies you will be working with on a daily basis: Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm
- Updating product docs, writing how-to guides, statements of work for contracts, etc
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and a deep understanding of Linux
- Background as a Developer
- 5+ years of technical sales experience, preferably with a start up
- Results oriented, resourceful problem-solver, comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, high growth technical environment
- Customer focus (internal and external) with a strong customer service mentality
- Strong background with cloud based services and products
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time-constrained situations
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Humanity is the ability to make your peers and partners happy to work with you. This includes being social and open with your coworkers and building deep trusts. In a remote company you don’t get this for free, you have to intentionally work for it.
Efficiency is the tendency to optimize your time: output. It is linked with workflow-obsession and maximal utilization of tools.
Feedback is the tendency to seek external validation. That means measuring over assuming. This is linked with reduced cycle times and iterative approaches.
Source: Remote People, Stack Overflow, Coder
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99