Headquarters: Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland
Scrapinghub is looking for a motivated Solutions Architect to further accelerate the rapid growth Scrapinghub has seen in recent years.
As a Solutions Architect, you will collect project requirements and provide technical solutions to our customers and internal teams for delivery. You will be pivotal in translating customer and technical project requirements across various internal and external teams.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy studying different use cases and finding the best solutions. No two days will be exactly the same, and you’ll be interacting closely with the Sales team and potential customers.
- Meet with qualified leads to clarify requirements and address technical inquiries for the project.
- Translate customer requirements into a viable solution leveraging the best tools for the job; conduct a deep technical investigation, propose the best approach and solution inclusive of effort, cost estimates, and occasionally project timelines that fit the customer’s business goals and expectations.
- Build Proof of Concepts, to assess feasibility, refine scope, and arrive at a viable proposal
- Proactively work with internal subject matter experts to learn and stay up-to-date on Scrapinghub products and service offerings.
- Showcase technical expertise in data acquisition projects and provide an architectural solution that helps customers hit their business goals
- Create, write and present customer proposals and ensure it completely captures the technical requirements for the solution proposed
- You understand aspects of web crawling using Python and Scrapy and knowledge of HTTP and networking.
- You have strong client and customer-facing experience – a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position within a technical environment
- You are comfortable taking ownership in business-critical situations and enjoy being the “go-to” person.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and are comfortable in document writing, both technical and non-technical
- You possess excellent presentation skills and experience in articulating technical and business solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have the ability to articulate and convey technical solutions effectively and clearly to internal teams and stakeholders.
- You have the zeal to understand customer business requirements really well by asking the right questions.
- You have the confidence to assert and justify the technical feasibility of a requirement, to make decisions, negotiate scope, and assess risk.
- You are naturally dissatisfied with inefficiencies and having to do the same thing more than once; you see ways to fix the underlying cause rather than only reacting to what’s in front of you.
- You demonstrate proven knowledge and experience of estimation, planning, and project management.
- You are well organized, self-motivated, and communicative — an essential skill in a remote team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience freelancing or consulting for software projects.
- Experience in web crawling in other tools.
- A proven track record of working with a remote team.
- Knowledge of and interest in web crawling, data mining, and information retrieval.
Source: Remote Global, Scrapinghub
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99