Company: Simplico Solutions
Headquarters: Delaware, United States
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We are seeking sales executives with at least 1 year of sales experience. We would prefer candidates who have B2B sales experience; however, we are open to considering all strong candidates.
As an Advanced Marketing Strategist, you will be connecting with high-level business executives from multi-million dollar companies within the US, identifying marketing opportunities, and providing huge value to the prospect.
The role can be worked from anywhere in the world, and successful applicants will be able to work their own hours, making it the perfect role for Digital Nomads. Initially, you will reach out to US-based executives, however as the company grows, you will have the opportunity to work with companies across the globe.
Full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
The position offers a very generous commission structure (no base salary) and a very low minimum monthly sales requirement. An average team member earns 15% commission per deal, with an average deal valued at $20,000-$30,000.
If you are a Digital Nomad looking for a role that pays well, can fit in with your travels, and has the potential for huge growth and ongoing recurring commissions, then we encourage you to continue reading and apply below.
What We’re Looking For
- The ideal candidate brings energy, enthusiasm, and determination. You will have a strong desire to learn, a burning desire to earn a high income, and be prepared to dig deep and do what needs to be done. The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
- 12 months of sales experience
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to learn and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent communication skills for both oral and written English
- Be organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Must have a computer, access to high-speed internet and a USB headset
- Time management skills
- Strong relevant technical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Competitive drive
- Passion for technology
- Consultative approach to sales
- The ability to work well with others but is also a strong self-starter
- Comfort collaborating with people in different countries and time zones
- Self-generate leads through outbound prospecting efforts
- Record all prospect interactions in CRM (Airtable)
- Report weekly sales activities to direct manager
- Perform administrative duties as needed by the company
- Qualify inbound leads created through marketing initiatives
- Understand and uncover pain points
- Meet weekly KPIs (calls/demos/meetings/etc.)
- Perpetually grow pipeline
- Accurately forecast in CRM
- Provide presentations and product demos to prospects online
- Become a subject matter expert
- Provide product feedback to the development team
- Take leads from concept-to-close
What we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible remote work environment
- Cutting edge experience
- An exciting commission structure
- Incentive and Bonus programs for top performers
- The ability to earn a fantastic income from anywhere in the world, without needing to build your own business.
- A role that is perfectly suited to Digital Nomads
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2020 to apply!
Please send your resume, application letter and the link to a quick 30-60 second video introducing yourself to COO, Karen King at firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99