Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We are looking for quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individuals to join our team on a contract basis to manage SEO and Content Marketing campaigns. You will be working closely (yet remotely) with our growth teams in Sydney, using Zoom Video, Asana, Slack, Basecamp and G-Suite to communicate. The role is 20-30 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person.
We are looking for someone who can work in the Australian time zone, so either based anywhere in Australia or willing to work in that time zone. We have a wide range of clients who partner with us for their marketing campaigns through consulting and implementation, both as a stand-alone Content Marketing and SEO service and as part of our Fluid Marketing offering.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Innovate, create and manage Content Marketing strategies for clients
- Identify and research the priority Keywords and areas of opportunities for businesses
- Review, audit and prioritise areas to improve onsite and technical SEO improvements
- Manage the content strategy including blog articles and web copy
- Get creative and adventurous with outreach strategies to acquire guest post publication spots and build relationships with publishers
- Identify opportunities to build brand visibility and backlinks
- Prepare insights and Reporting using Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMRush
- Innovate and research new opportunities and strategies that can be leveraged for your portfolio of clients
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building relationships with them and becoming entrenched in their business so we grow with them
- Continuously learn from an incredible team of successful marketers, entrepreneurs, leaders & mentors.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Excellent internal + external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities.
- Talent is more important than location, however you will be required to work Australian hours (or at least overlap with 50% of your time) due to the nature of how our growth teams operate.
- Freedom to run with your own ideas, and help to grow and innovate on the SEO and content marketing service offering
- Hands on collaboration with our company, in wider creative brainstorming sessions
- A fun, collaborative environment that promotes and inspires creative problem solving + thinking
- Remote working setup
- You will be working within a ‘growth team’ of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working from home while being challenged in all the right ways.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
Are you up for it?
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, Working Nomads
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99