Headquarters: New York, United States
Paved is an established and growing marketplace that connects independent email newsletters with some of the world’s largest brands.
Have you ever opened a newsletter and read “This newsletter is sponsored by…”.? That’s what we do—and reach millions of highly engaged subscribers every day.
Paved provides the best performing marketing channel for most of our advertisers. We monitor over 100,000 newsletters and use almost half a billion data points to make recommendations for our advertisers. This allows them to effortlessly launch campaigns and spend wisely.
We have seen exponential growth this year as companies adjust their marketing budgets to account for recent changes in consumer spending.
We haven’t done any outbound marketing in over 18 months. Our business is driven by inbound interest and the vast majority of new customers come from existing client referrals. To further increase the success of our offering, we want to invest in client management to grow existing business and onboard new clients.
We are a scrappy, small, fully remote team that’s growing quickly.
About This Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to help onboard new advertisers, drive ongoing adoption, and help advertisers get the full value out of Paved.
You will recognize opportunities for growing accounts and present them to advertisers. It is imperative that you are fully immersed in our platform to communicate its capabilities, with an understanding of how it can adapt to our clients’ needs.
This role has the potential to make a huge impact on our business and our clients’ business. You’ll provide recommendations to advertisers and millions of people around the world will see these sponsorships in their inbox hours or days later.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Onboarding new accounts
- Liaising with top tier advertisers on important accounts
- Growing our business and customer roster
- Helping to scale internal processes
- Becoming a product expert
- Maintaining a highly organized and accurate task list
Remote isn’t for everyone. You should have prior experience successfully working with a remote team. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are a must.
- You are very results-oriented, motivated, and ambitious.
- You want to take care of our advertisers, help them make the right choices (which in some cases may actually be a recommendation to reduce their spend). You want the freedom to do good work without being held back by approvals or sign-offs.
- You are organized, like to be on top of your responsibilities, and don’t let things slip through the cracks.
- A strong sense of ownership and the desire to work remotely with limited supervision
- Self-starter mentality that allows you to proactively tackle the highest priority work
- Must be upbeat with a positive attitude and desire to help others succeed
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Take pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Be a confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills over email, social media, video conference or webinars
- Clever problem-solving skills and the ability to propose clear logical solutions to problems
- Must be tenacious and goal-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Must have at least 6 months of remote work experience, high-speed internet connection, access to a Mac or PC for work, and a quiet workspace
Source: We Work Remotely, Paved
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99