Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
Are you interested in joining a start-up that champions independent vintage furniture design? A company where “Sustainability” is not a marketing term – but something at the heart of the business model. Do you have a passion for interior, and design trends as well as the wider zeitgeist?
Vinterior is on a mission to build the most loved brand for vintage-lovers across the globe. In less than four years, we have become the leading vintage marketplace in the UK. With a community of over 1,800 vintage sellers that power 180,000 vintage products on our platform.
We are now seeking a talented and original Online Visual Merchandiser to help create a first-class curated shopping experience on site and across brand communications.
This is a great role for someone who wants to be involved during a critical stage of a larger brand repositioning piece. So plenty of opportunities to make this role your own and leave your mark.
What we need?
- A design eye that knows how to put the ‘modern’ or ‘fun’ into vintage
- Strong knowledge of vintage designer names (or is able to up-skill fast)
- Product presentation which is commercially strong and visually pleasing
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working within an interior or lifestyle VM environment
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- 60% of your time will be spent immersing yourself into our merchandising system – curating and ordering items. So it takes a certain kind of individual who is prepared to marry the admin with the creative in bringing their VM vision to life.
- Photoshop and Excel skills
- Great image curation skills
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in sharing your expertise with best practice examples and trends.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day
- Guardian of visual merchandising guidelines across the brand (site, social, emails, marketing campaigns)
- Analyse weekly sale reports and marketing calendars to ensure appropriate products are featured
- Work with the Operations team in identifying sellers that meet brand guidelines
- Work with the Marketing team to identify products / influencers / sellers of interest
- Work with Design and Social teams to create graphic mood boards for use across social and marketing
- Work with Product team and champion new features and processes to improve VM on site.
- Style marketing campaigns and shoots on ad hoc basis (if you have the hands-on styling skills to match)
- Engage with sellers to build relationships and encourage engagement – leveraging their vintage expertise in your work.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear pathway for progression should you exceed our expectations!
- We know that flexibility is important and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- 23 days holiday (on top of public holidays)
- Employee discount on products.
Being remote does not mean being isolated, we love doing social events and we communicate every day, so you will not feel alone! We operate under British office times, if you are not based in the UK, we expect you to be fully available at these time.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Source: Remote Global, Vinterior
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99