Headquarters: Budapest, Hungary
We are looking for a Technical Writer who can help us enhance our product manuals, user guides and other documentation as well write blog posts. The ideal candidate is an experienced IT professional who is keen on creating technical content. The job would also involve researching NXLog integration with third party solutions and shiny new tech that emerges. System administrator skills are a great plus but most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to understand new technologies.
- Experience with modern documentation formats (asciidoc, docbook, markdown).
- You know what version control is and have used Git before.
- Sysadmin/DevOps skills on Linux and Windows.
Nice to have:
- Experience with log management tools and SIEM products (QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, Snare, syslogd, Logstash, Kafka, Scribe, ELK, Graylog, etc),
- Experience with *BSD, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, MacOS
Please do not apply if you are the type of Technical Writer who likes to pass around MS Word documents in email.
Interested? Apply now!
When applying please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position
- Your CV/resume
- Salary requirements (hourly rate).
Source: Remoters, NXLog
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99