Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for an energetic, friendly, and knowledgeable Billing Representative with exceptional communication skills to provide customers with billing assistance via our email ticketing system.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Take ownership of billing issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution.
- Proactively research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve potential customer billing issues.
- Monitor overdue subscriptions and plan cancellations via reporting channels to ensure sites are appropriately removed from servers.
- Monitor Stripe or any other payment gateway/merchant account for charge disputes, and research, investigate, and respond appropriately.
- Monitor reporting channels daily to ensure failed subscription signups and upgrades are investigated and resolved.
- Document billing-related workflows, processes, troubleshooting instructions, and problem resolution steps for internal use.
- Spearhead billing-related investigations and projects that may arise as needed.
The ideal Billing Representative is a master communicator who can understand and explain billing topics such as complex invoices, prorated charges and fees, as well as subscription-based and consumption-based billing practices.
In addition, a Kinsta Billing Representative must display the following qualities:
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience and familiarity with utilizing Stripe.
- Previous experience in the web hosting or WordPress industry preferred.
- A willingness to initiate challenging conversations with customers when necessary, paired with a resilient personality capable of maintaining a positive outlook when working through such situations.
- A Billing Representative needs to be someone who likes people and wants to work directly with customers on a daily basis.
- The ability to understand complex financial topics and situations, piece together details and information from various systems and applications, and explain them simply to customers in plain English.
- The ability to be thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, patient, and firm when applying company policies to customer inquiries.
- A demonstrated desire and capacity for ongoing learning.
- The ability to self-manage and get the job done without requiring close supervision.
- Savvy with internet technologies and platforms. Ability to master the use of new platforms and online tools quickly.
- The ability to provide your own workspace, equipment, and reliable internet connectivity.
This is a fully-remote role. The Billing Representative can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
Source: Best Remote Job, Kinsta