Headquarters: Milan, Italy
We’re looking for a PHP Developer who will lead the development of our plugins and integrations. We offer to our clients a number of plugins that integrate our solutions with the most common CMSs: WordPress, Joomla!, Prestashop and Magento. Additionally to the aforementioned PHP-based plugins, we also maintain a number of integrations for non-PHP platforms. We’re looking for a maintainer for all these integrations.
What you’ll do
- Maintain our existing PHP plugins;
- Develop new features and integrate with new platforms;
- Participate in designing the new features and in managing all aspects of our integrations.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote.
Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Advanced PHP knowledge;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CMS plugins;
- Project management and marketing skills;
- HTML/CSS proficiency;
- Continuous integration and deployment skills;
- Side projects or open source projects contributions (you might want to share via GitHub link);
- Proficiency in English.
- LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK – You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY – Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS – Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT – We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT – Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, iubenda
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99