Company: Invisible Technologies
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Invisible Technologies is searching high and low for a Growth Product Manager to join our team by the end of August 2020. Candidates for this position must be passionate about unlocking demand as well as being fluent in modern product management techniques. Do you love the idea of driving buy-build decisions that lead to measurable outcomes? Do you obsess over web traffic metrics and A/B testing and believe that data paves the path to truth? Then you may be the right candidate!
Why is this role important for Invisible Technologies?
The Growth Product Manager role interacts deeply with our marketing, product, and engineering teams, in addition to attending discovery meetings to connect with stakeholders across all other teams at the company. Our products represent our most powerful marketing and sales assets. As such, this role must be obsessed with outcomes. You will constantly ask yourself how new growth strategies and product updates materialize in sales.
Relevant experience and mindset
- You live and breathe frameworks like Dave McClure’s pirate metrics. You have an innate hunger to learn, define, execute, and refine top of funnel strategies and lever-pulling tactics to achieve aggressive sales targets. You can empathize with a variety of stakeholders while always asking: what metric best captures success in this area?
- 2+ years of experience managing top of funnel interventions to drive toward aggressively set marketing and sales goals. Tell us how you managed or helped to lead a team running a successful top of funnel campaign.
- 2+ years of experience with tools and ad platforms including Adwords, Keyword Planner, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads.
- 2+ years of experience driving top of funnel to mid-funnel conversion through SEO, backlinking, drip campaigns. You can balance execution with experimentation at each stage of the process.
- Experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels of a fast-paced company, from the CEO to members of your immediate team.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. There’s no audience you cannot charm. No design approach or decision you cannot summarize in a thoughtful presentation.
- Experience as a member of a remotely organized team. You show up to work and meetings on time even if you are wearing pajama pants.
- Bonus qualifications, but not necessary.
- Proven experience leading or contributing to a successful referral program.
- Background or strong interest in Creative: copywriting, design, joke-telling.
The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values. These are just a few:
Be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons;
Welcome adversity, struggles and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find;
Create and measure the value you create, strive and compete to be the best;
Take pride in your work. You are the CEO until told otherwise;
Solving problems together benefits everyone;
Do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment;
Seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong; and
Work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work.
Source: Remoters, Invisible Technologies
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99