Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility for pro-actively managing, developing, and administering our Councils.
I-COM Councils are working groups where our members meet to discuss specific topics such as Brand Purpose or Data Ethics to provide insights on the latest opportunities and challenges as well as guidance and leadership for the entire Data community. To reach that goal, I-COM Councils work on white papers, articles and/or definitions that are published on the I-COM website. Councils have between 8-25 participants and meet 4-5 times a year online. Participants are C-Level/Senior Executives and/or Data Practitioners https://www.i-com.org/working-groups
I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
About the Job:
- Online, part-time (10-20 hrs/week).
- Long term, option for full-time position.
- Starting ASAP
- Native English speakers or proficient (both written and spoken) preferred
- Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Remote work experience preferred
- Interest in data and analytics as well as related topics
Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Highly process and details oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Strong technical literacy
- Organize and run Council meetings
- Collaborate with Council Co-Chairs to prepare the content for Council Meetings
- Invite speakers and participants for Councils Meetings
- Prepare meeting summaries
- Ensure timely fulfillment of the Council programs
- Provide general administrative support to Council initiatives, under the direction of the Operation Director
- Maintain Council files and databases up to date
- If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Only applicants that send their CV in English to the e-mail provided will be considered).
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 16th, 2020 to apply!
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99