Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events. As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet. We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking a UX/UI Designer who is self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We’re looking for someone with strong experience in this function – always working with best UX/UI practices, having strong attention to detail and an eye for design.
We’re excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We’re currently a team of 65, and you will be working with another UX/UI Designer.
- Work collaboratively with our in-house UX/UI designer and 2 design agencies.
- Collaboratively develop, implement and lead an effective design process.
- Balance visual design, information architecture and interaction design.
- Work with the development team to create thoughtful designs based on user needs and technical constraints.
- Design new features while also improving the existing UX/UI of the application.
- Work on both the web app and future mobile app.
- Develop coherent visual and design guidelines.
- A solid portfolio of 3+ years worth of strong graphic design experience.
- Strong experience in UI/UX design for responsive web apps.
- Experience in UI/UX design for responsive mobile apps.
- Strong experience in creating sketches, prototypes, demos, wireframes and user interface solutions for various product features.
- Strong experience in using UX/UI design best practices.
- Experience working at scale with style guides, pattern libraries, or design systems.
- Good proficiency in various design and prototyping tools – Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Marvel…etc.
- Fluency in English and confident communicating complex product challenges and UX/UI flows.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Previous experience with a video platform.
- Experience working with design agencies.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Experience in video editing.
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, ReTargeting…etc).
- Experience working within design systems (Atomic, Lightening, Carbon…etc).
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the worldFlexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
Source: Best Remote Job, Hopin
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99