Company: Keywords Studios
Headquarters: Leopardstown, Dublin, Ireland
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for a Community Manager with great awareness of popular US culture – especially internet culture, content creators, influencers etc
Depending on the scope of each project, responsibilities can include:
- Daily interaction with fans of our clients’ games across various online platforms.
- Moderate social media and community platforms to ensure a safe, enjoyable experience for all community members.
- Devise community guidelines and measures against unwanted behavior.
- Create original social media client, both in collaboration with the client and independently.
- Relay player feedback and sentiment back to the client in a structured, actionable way, and follow processes to escalate key issues quickly and clearly.
- Monitor online reviews and devise strategies to improve overall review scores.
- Be the clear and friendly voice of the studio to the community.
- Performs other related duties.
- Interest in gaming, and broad knowledge of genres and platforms
- Extensive experience with social networking sites, preferably for a gaming company, influencer or personal brand.
- Ability to interpret social media insights data and create action points based on that data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A proactive attitude and the drive to continuously improve the work that we deliver to clients.
- Strong understanding of community management best practices.
- Working schedule: 40h/week, office hours.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- Excellent level of English.
This position is to work as a freelancer from home and can be based in the US or anywhere in the world as long as you can work in the schedule proposed.
Source: Remote Global, Keywords Studios