Headquarters: Naperville, Illinois, United States
Codeverse is looking for a strategic, analytical, and operational-minded individual to be its Director of Program Strategy.
Reporting to the SVP of Growth and Strategy, you will manage and support the development and refinement of the Virtual Guide program at Codeverse. This includes identifying and reporting on KPIs by which to track Guide success and kid/parent satisfaction and developing and managing projects that support the success of the Virtual Guide program.
Specifically, you will:
- Play a key role in defining the program strategy of the Virtual Guide program – from compensation outline to ongoing development, team growth, and Guide engagement and retention
- Build and analyze Guide level reporting, developing key performance indicators by which to measure success of the program
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including Onboarding, Product, Operations, Support, and Content teams to help define, develop trainings and execute effective strategies that drive increased Guide performance
- Define the roll-out strategy of new tools, processes, and notifications to a large team of contractors
- Lead weekly meetings with the Managers of Guide Success, defining and directing their work
- Identify and lead projects focused on increased Guide engagement and success
What We’re Looking For
Our business is not like many others and requires a great deal of care to ensure a phenomenal experience for every student at Codeverse.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be disciplined, diligent, execution-focused and operationally-minded
- Be capable of developing plans for and running complex data analysis using Excel, SQL, or other analytics packages
- Be highly organized and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while communicating status and progress
- Care about the smallest details, while maintaining a high-level, pragmatic view over the business as a whole
- Have analytical skills including SQL, excel analysis, and data visualization
- Get excited by dive into problems through data and be intellectually curious
- Be entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Be able to define the work of and inspire a team of direct reports
- Enjoy being around children, and interacting with parents and customers
- Remain calm and respond quickly when faced with stressful situations and crises
- Understand the importance of risk management and compliance needs for a business that primarily serves children
- Work well with others, take your work seriously, but still know how to have fun
- Be passionate about and believe in our mission to teach a billion kids to code!
Source: Best Remote Job, Codeverse