Company: Chili Piper
Headquarters: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, Zoominfo, SalesLoft, and Forrester use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
What You’ll Do
The goal of the Customer Support Team is to be the voice of our customers and drive change. You’ll be the closest to the customer and interacting with them daily, so we’re leaning on you to identify and advocate for how we can keep improving the customer experience.
- Excited by technology and staying on top of ever-changing industry trends
- Personable, kind, and you love helping customers
- Curious, motivated, and you love problem solving
- A team player. You are very comfortable asking for help and always ready to help others
- Learn how Chili Piper works and why our customers use it
- Shadow colleagues, learn best practices for what makes CP Customers successful
- Resolve customer questions in chat, email, and over zoom
- Continue to master your knowledge of the Chili Piper product and have a deep understanding of how our customers use Chili Piper to achieve their goals
- Juggle customer conversations while maintaining five-star customer service standards
- Work closely with customers and our product team to help ship changes that reduce the number of product-related questions
- Own swift resolution of technical issues on behalf of our customers by partnering with the product team. This includes identifying, escalating, and suggesting solutions in order to drive a successful outcome
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your customer experience goals
- Browse through logs to find specific events
- Replicate behaviors or bugs
- Keep an eye on critical issues and alert the engineering team
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with Support ticketing software (Zendesk, Helpscout, Intercom, etc….)
- Experience with logs (AWS, Google Cloud, Graylog)
- General knowledge about APIs and endpoints
- Experience with JIRA
- 3+ years in software (SaaS) customer support
- Salesforce Admin Certified a plus
- Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, or Eloqua certified a plus
- Must be able to work North America/South America Time Zone
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership do you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Source: Best Remote Job, Chili Piper
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99