Headquarters: Washington DC, United States
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
–We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
–We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
— We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
Working as Senior Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that’s used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Be a fully contributing member of a Thycotic Sprint team.
- Work specifically on projects relating to our cloud-hosted applications, such as Secret Server Cloud, Cloud Manager, and Thycotic One.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with developing and hosting SaaS and/or cloud-based applications, particularly on the Microsoft Azure platform, is a BIG plus.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, relational databases, and web application development.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment–there’s not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing — mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development.
- Comfortable developing using pair programming.
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Source: Best Remote Job, Thycotic
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99