Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Since the beginning of the journey, our aim has been to build a multicultural team all around the globe. With 15 people in the team, we have Bears in France, US, UK, Thailand, Netherlands, and South Africa working closely together. Being remote is part of our DNA and at the core of our culture.
Even though we all work from different locations, we make sure to spend as much as possible time together by organizing quarterly off-sites (when flying is an option 😅).
For our first hire in Marketing, we’re looking for a builder! Your strong expertise in product marketing will help you to develop a strong go-to-market strategy and own the messaging and positioning to drive interest in Bearer.
- Understanding of customers – Thanks to your research, you’re able to collect data and synthesize it into digestible information in order to define the go-to-market strategy.
- Competitive research and positioning – You conduct competitor research to define where we stand.
- Envisioning – You not only identify our current market opportunities and targets, but envision how this audience can evolve and how to adapt.
- Product launch and messaging – Bring the product to market successfully: work on our product’s value proposition, positioning, and messaging to drive demand and usage.
- Marketing KPIs – Gather and analyze data to determine success measurements we want to track.
- Team work – Partner with the Sales team to create go-to-market sales enablement content and with the Product Engineering team to spread the perfect message for our audience.
- Experience – You’re a senior marketer with a solid experience in Product Marketing (audience definition, segmentation, positioning, and messaging).
- Audience knowledge – Our product is made for developers. You know what, where and how to communicate with our audience in a meaningful way.
- Communications – Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You have the ability to transform complex information (numbers and concepts) into a simple and compelling story that resonates with our potential users and key stakeholders.
- Self-starter – You’re highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. As a self-learner, you know how to develop your skillset to achieve your goals.
- Technical-ish – We don’t need you to be an engineer, but a solid experience of automation tools and knowledge of modern SaaS products will help you stand out.
Any other interest and experience in Marketing (Growth Marketing, Branding….) is a plus if you’re willing to build a marketing team in the future.
- Native English speaker or equivalent level.
- Full-time position.
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A competitive compensation package.
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
Come and build the future of developer tooling with us!
Source: We Work Remotely, Bearer.sh