Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
As part of I-COM’s strategic development plan, we are looking for an Ad Campaign Designer to join and support our team with the Virtual Summit.
The I-COM Global Summit is the world’s leading annual event on Smart Data Marketing where the who’s who from around the world gather to inspire, connect, and develop.
The summit enables an intimate open atmosphere for the attendees to build their Data Ecosystem dream team by being invitation-only, premium, and artistically crafted.
I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We organize forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative. See more about us here: http://www.i-com.org
- Collaborate and work closely with the content, sales, partner solutions, marketing, executives teams to develop innovative and creative campaign concepts and a broad range of multi-channel content that is visually engaging, inspires and connects with audiences.
- Create merchandising and marketing campaigns that elevate I-COM Global brand across multiple online and offline channels
- Design materials for events, campaigns, print assets, conferences, social media and more
- Ensure all design materials align to the key messaging, brand guidelines and specific audience of each project
- 2-5+ years of design experience within a social or digital agency environment, or equivalent.
- Advanced English speakers
- Outstanding creative vision and ability to keep up to date and synthesize design trendsExcellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to Multi-task several projects at any given time under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Experience with HTML, and/or CSS, responsive/adaptive design principles.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. After Effects and/or some motion graphics experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with a range of project management and digital marketing tools
- Duration: Long Term/Part Time/Remote
- STARTING ASAP
- Reporting Line: The person will be under the direct supervision of the Chairman
Interested? Apply now!
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only applicants that send their CV to the e-mail provided will be considered).
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99