Headquarters: New York, United States
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Social Marketing Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You’ll be working within InVision’s industry-leading brand and content team on well-established channels with large audiences. Ideal candidates will have experience working with media organizations and should be excited at the idea of building a category-leading design culture brand!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with influencers and the content team to ensure growth for our blog, our social audiences across all platforms, and our content marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and launch innovative social-first campaigns
- Work with partners and customers to cross-promote InVision content
- Monitor key metrics and iterate based on insights
- Identify new and innovative ways to use social media to attract job candidates and advance InVision’s employer brand
- Collaborate with our online marketing team on paid social campaigns
What you’ll bring:
- 5-8 years experience working in social media either in-house or a combination of agency and in-house (should primarily be in social media though experience in adjacent areas of marketing such as content and PR will be considered as well)
- A strong eye for visuals and familiarity with basic design principles
- Ideal candidate has worked at a media or culture brand in the past
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns across all mainstream social media platforms
- Superior copywriting abilities
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing social-first campaigns
- Experience interfacing with VP- and C-level executives
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Source: Remote Global, InVision