Headquarters: Vancouver, British Columbia
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create mobile applications for iOS and Android according to the provided scope.
- Work together with our WordPress backend developers to synchronize data between the mobile application and the WordPress database.
- Maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes.
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow.
- Participate in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Other as we see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- Contributed to several apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
- Good Eye for Design
Other Requirements for this role
- You are passionate about mobile technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Familiarity with tools such as Trello, Basecamp, Harvest, Jira
- Experience with UI/UX design
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,500 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 10 countries
Source: Remote OK, BuddyBoss