Headquarters: Fishers, Indiana, United States
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, now has many products! We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to add to the team!
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are someone who works in the best interests of our customers. We are a customer focused company and every team member advocates and takes responsibility for our customers. You have passion and energy because you love what you do – you bring enthusiasm to the work and to your team members every single day. Your strong technical background, hands-on ability and analytical mindset makes you proud. You spend a significant amount of time learning on and off the job….we take learning seriously. Most importantly you are interested in becoming a the best Software Developer and willing to work hard at it.
What You Will Do:
The Junior Software Developer will work as part of a highly cohesive and multi-functional team to deliver new product features, fix defects and usability issues and take ownership of our automated testing.
How You Will Succeed:
- Take part in Sprint planning to break down user stories into technical tasks and implement new features in ASP.Net and Salesforce technologies (Apex, VisualForce, Lightening).
- Assist in writing C# Selenium Tests using the NUnit Framework
- Take ownership of our automated testing and ensuring we have a high level of coverage with consistent 100% pass rate.
- Investigate and fix database performance issues
- Run regression tests and verifying results
- Perform manual functional tests for new features/bug fixes
- Undergo code reviews for all deliverables
- Understand the Basics of Salesforce and Formstack Salesforce App in order to effectively create new features for our product
What We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of basic OOP principles and knowledge of PHP language
- Basic understanding of MySQL or other relational database
- Basic understanding of Git or other version control system
- Basic understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Basic understanding of unit tests and business-driven development
- Ability to work remotely and with remote team members
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ability and passion to work with more experienced team members
- Passion for software development
- Excellent customer service skills
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Source: Remote OK, Stack Overflow, Formstack