Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately’s market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Technical Writer at Intricately
We are looking for a talented technical writer to join our product team and help us communicate our product vision, concepts and features to both employees and customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a startup environment, and creating compelling, engaging copy across various mediums to market technology and data products.
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You’ll work closely with the founding team to develop and create the voice for our product. You will be instrumental in getting the word out about our product and company.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who understands technology and data, can learn what we do, how we do it, and translate that into clear copy and marketing collateral.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. You love learning and communicating those findings with others.
- Product marketing and technical writing experience, ideally with tech products or in a startup.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Collaboration with our founding team to learn the ins and outs of our product
- Create beautiful documentation about the work we do
- Create relevant and compelling copy for our customers (blog posts, website content, presentations, and other related product marketing materials)
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team’s culture. We’re proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let’s make something awesome together.
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs