Company: Estech Systems Inc.
Headquarters: Plano, Texas, United States
At Estech Systems Inc (ESI), we are working on a new communication platforms to cover the market of small to mid-sized enterprise business needs. This first generation of the platform, which will support web and mobile applications, is focused on new verticals and technologies to help move the company forward in new directions.
To keep things moving quickly and accurately we are using an Agile Scrum workflow, two week sprints, with constant feedback loops from the developers. We value self-improvement and are always looking for ways to better the process and our approach.
- Develop Node.js based REST web services within a single platform
- Architect, design, and plan the needs of the platform long term
- Create the standard for how the platform will move forward
- Automate to your heart’s desire: code testing, builds, CI/CD, remote deployments
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of Node experience engineering cloud based platforms or other comparable experiences
- Experience with API and microservice design patterns
- Experience with Docker and how to structure Docker files
- Familiarity or experience working with AWS
- Experience with Mongo or similar NoSQL database
- Ability to write and maintain NPM packages for internal use
Nice to haves
- Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana experience
- Kafka or other event-based message queue systems experience
- Other AWS services like Lambda, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Familiarity with React or other frontend libraries
- Partial or full-time remote
- Flex time policies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Allocation for personal projects
Source: Remote OK