Company: Lean Street
Headquarters: San Francisco, Los Angeles , California, United States
TYPE: Long-term engagement
AVAILABILITY: 30-40 hrs. per week
Lean Street Company is a high-touch tech consulting agency founded on the idea of eliminating waste in product development and creating a process that supports rapid innovation. We are hard-working, extremely passionate about technology, provide complete transparency and understand how to best collaborate with other teams and businesses.
Our talent is gathered from around the world. To be part of the Lean Street team you have to be more than a top-notch developer – you have to be passionate, assertive in communication, able and eager to walk a mile in the client’s and user’s shoes, and advocate on their behalf. We encourage lifestyle employment where we offer flexible work schedule as long as you get the job done.
- Develop and maintain a web-based instant messaging application deployed using JS technologies
- Effectively coordinate work with UK-based client, and Thailand based Project Manager.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience working with Git, npm, asset pipelines and general JS tooling
- Experience with Rest APIs – calling them and also developing them in Node
- Willingness to convert UX designs into HTML/CSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS, Docker, CI/CD, and DevOps
- Knowledge of PHP and experience with Laravel
firstname.lastname@example.org – please quote job No. 0183 when applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
Source: Let’s Work Remotely, Lean Street