We are looking for a PPC Specialist to manage our search and display ad strategy and its ongoing implementation.
You will be a part of our performance marketing team, working with SEO experts and landing page developers to lead our PPC strategy as we scale our marketing activity rapidly over the coming year.
You will lead the strategic design of our campaigns as well as regularly monitor them in order to optimize conversions. A/B testing and iterative improvements will be a key focus in order to make sure our ads are performing the best that they can. The granular and overview level reports you will provide are going to play an important role for your team and the company.
You will have ownership from start to finish and enough resources to enable you to make a significant impact.
The salary for this position is €45,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will fit in well with the Toggl team if you really love keeping up to date with and communicating best practices in the field. You have experience in building complex, multi-stage funnels on various channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing. You can confidently test and refine campaigns to optimize conversion rates. You are happiest when surrounded by data and are comfortable extracting information and summarizing it in appropriate levels of detail for different members of the business. As an extra bonus, you have experience creating ads yourself using the Adobe suite (or similar).
About the team
Toggl is a distributed team of 75+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 28 calendar days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
Source: Remote Global, Toggl