Company: Remote Year
Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend either 4 or 12 months together working, traveling, and exploring cities around the world. Programs spend one month in each location, connecting with local cultures and business ecosystems, while forming lifelong, personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
As an Enterprise Solutions Consultant, you are responsible for helping small, medium, and large organizations embrace the future of work, and make a positive investment in their employees. At Remote Year, we do this by helping our committed customers achieve approval from their employer to in travel programs with us. Your job is to work with each individual and help them get their employers on board. Our hope beyond that is that many of these relationships turn into enterprise client relationships.
This position is part of a new team designed to support the consumer sales funnel. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact our conversion rates and take part in refining the enterprise solutions process. Certain aspects of this role will be fluid throughout the first 180 days; this is a startup environment with changes happening frequently. Our expectations are:
- You will be working remotely, but will not be actively traveling as a part of this role (you may travel on your own if you desire).
- You’ll have video calls at weird hours. Candidates apply for our programs from all over the world and sometimes that means late night or early morning calls.
- Manage a pipeline of over 100 accounts with different sales cycles. Some of your leads will have the ability to close in a week, while others could potentially take longer than six months.
- Maintain healthy reporting on existing pipeline and keep all information up to date and easy to comprehend.
- Become an expert in immigration and taxation as it pertains to Remote Year participants as well as the companies they work for (training provided).
- Build relationships with potential Remote Year participants to not only get them excited about their participation but help them navigate their internal corporate structure in order to obtain approvals.
- Identify opportunities to implement Remote Year at an enterprise level for companies showing interest in our benefits programs.
- Help develop and lead programs to improve the enterprise solutions process.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience working in consulting and/or directly with enterprise clients in a sales, account management, or project/program management capacity.
- Capable of explaining how Remote Year works, and telling our story in a way that makes enterprise clients excited to have their employees participate on Remote Year programs.
- Capable of advising organizations on best practices in employee management and HR policy development.
- Resourcefulness. You should think about the clients you work with as your own business – we want someone who can dig deep and map their own path to success while we give you the freedom to drive results.
- Prior success in managing a pipeline, being able to bring opportunities to a close as quickly as possible and in an efficient manner.
- Prior success in working with multiple stakeholders in a decision. Able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders throughout sales process.
- Someone who’s excited to grow and take on new challenges!
- 3-5 years in consulting and/or B2B/Enterprise experience either selling products/services or managing accounts
- Excellent English speaking ability and fluency in the native language is a must
- Detail oriented
- Experience using digital tools like Salesforce, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Slack, Email, Excel
- University degree or equivalent years of professional experience
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working directly with C-level contacts and a history of navigating large organizations while still managing a process towards favorable outcomes
- Experience selling into HR organizations
- Familiarity with visa processes and immigration/tax law
- You’re passionate about the benefits of travel and the impact that it has around the world!
Comp: Base Salary + Commission
**This is a remote position. The hours for this role must overlap US business working hours.
Source: Remote Global, Remote Year