Company: Upstack Technologies, Inc.
Headquarters: New York, United States
Upstack is a friendly team of the world’s most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It’s fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world’s developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in New York City and we have offices in NYC and LA. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- 3+ yrs of experience in developing web applications
- Great experience with LESS / SASS frameworks
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released web apps (with examples)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they’ve shipped
Source: We Work Remotely, Upstack Technologies, Inc.