Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
We are seeking an Elixir/Erlang Systems Architect with expertise designing and building high throughput, concurrent, real time messaging and streaming systems. You should have deep experience with Erlang, Elixir, Scala or similar actor model based languages/tools for building fault tolerant distributed systems. Experience with the core internal design of systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark Steaming, Phoenix Channels, Akka or Riak are also required.
- Collaborate with the team with well communicated and documented processes
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Extensive engineering experience across multiple systems with 10+ years of experience.
- Comfort in switching between multiple programming languages.
- Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, Stack Overflow, Ockam