Company: IWD Agency
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
IWD Agency is a leading eCommerce agency with a fun, energetic, innovative and exciting culture. We believe in the GSD method: get shit done, and this has led to continuous growth. Our focus is in online retail and we are damn good at it. We are looking for energetic, passionate people to join our team.
IWD headquarters are in Austin, Texas, but our team is distributed remotely. As a leader in the online retail industry, we work with many high profile clients and international brands. We are enthusiastic about our culture, work, and delivering the best results. Our team members enjoy great pay and benefits.
Everything we do at IWD centers around our core values. To be considered for any position, you must have the following in your DNA:
- Team Player
- You will be a good fit for this position if you never say “that’s not my job”, relentlessly optimistic, work hard, bleed your company colors, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Oh, and you want to have a lot of fun while you’re doing it!
Senior Project Manager
IWD Agency is currently looking for a senior project manager that is capable of thriving in an innovative and fast paced agency. A strong project manager is one that can facilitate a project from kickoff, to delivery, and ultimately close the project on time and on budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all technical and creative development aspects of multiple clients
- Exhibit strong leadership to a technical team by delegating tasks and overseeing due dates.
- Requirements gathering and business process analysis through effective communication with technology staff and business stakeholders
- Manage the scope, schedule, cost, risk and issues of the project
- Periodically build status reports and presentations to senior management, clients and other stakeholders
- Overseeing work that is produced is of the highest quality and meets the agency’s and client’s expectations.
- Participating in sales meetings and proposal development
- Over 3 years of project management experience
- At least one year of experience managing eCommerce projects, with a heavy preference for candidates experienced in the Magento Platform
- PMP certification a plus
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Managing web development projects
- Facilitating creative and technical requirements sessions with clients and vendors
- Familiar with e-Commerce technologies such as Magento, HTML, SSLs, Credit Card Processors, PCI Compliance, data feeds, SEO, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients and team members
- The ability to foster close relationships with agencies, vendors, customers AND internal teams
We do ask that employees be available during Central Standard time, 9am-5pm.
Source: Best Remote Job, IWD Agency