Company: Security Trails
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
We are looking for a marketing full stack developer to rapidly evolve our corporate website. You’ll be part of the marketing department that’s responsible from conception to deployment.
As a marketing full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design, marketing and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with the marketing team and product managers to ideate on corporate website changes and blog posts
- Build the front-end of our corporate website through appealing visual design
- Develop, manage and maintain well-functioning web apps (landing pages, contest pages etc.)
- Ideally marketing experience with sending newsletters, google analytics, sales CRMs, marketing automation
- Formatting blog posts in markdown
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role (2-3 years of experience)
- Experience developing web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP) and ideally Grav
- Knowledge of versioning with Git
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Working full-time remotely
- Monday – Friday working days
- Trips to team meet ups are paid
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Great company culture
For further information about our remote work culture visit us here !
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.
SecurityTrails was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 19 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.
Source: Best Remote Job, Security Trails