Headquarter: New York, United States
As the Project Manager, you will report into the Head of NA Consultancy and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple client engagements, ensuring that these are delivered to the customer’s expectations, on time and within budget.
You will serve as the main point of contact in the client relationship and communication to develop, maintain and grow those relationships. You will be responsible for tracking project progress, providing client and internal reports, managing risks and issues and ensuring the team is being used effectively.
You will have an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking to see how we can do more for our customers to continually grow and develop the relationships. You will work closely with the Sales team and may be called upon to act as Bid Manager on larger opportunities.
Ideally, you will have several years experience of managing the delivery of software-oriented projects in a commercial client / supplier context as well as expertise in project planning, team management, risk management and excellent overall communication skills will be expected.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of successfully managing IT projects.
- Leader, confident in customer management and able to influence others
- Able to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong commercial understanding and numeracy
- Good understanding of Project Management and Software Engineering methodologies, e.g. Agile approaches (e.g. Scrum, SAFe), Waterfall, PRINCE2, etc.
- Ability to combine attention to detail, with understanding of “big picture” and trade-offs.
- Comfortable in dynamic technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Strong oral and written communication skills, specifically in a strategic planning capacity
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
- Experience utilising Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Comfortable working with remote teams utilising collaboration tools (e.g. Zoom, Slack, Skype, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and practices
- Project Management related certification, PRINCE2, PMM, Scrum, etc.
- Enthusiasm for new technology and using it for problem solving and process improvement
- Experience of working in matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- International team and great work atmosphere
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Flexible hours and working from home
- International travel
- Company pension plan
- End of year company conference
Source: Genuine Jobs