We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer to join the GoSkills.com team.
- You have excellent software development skills
- You like to build sites that look great
- You are numerate
- You are willing to learn and develop your skills
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You are proactive, and have strong drive and initiative
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You’re a team player but can also work independently
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and like to succeed.
You will have experience in:
- Visual Studio 2019
- ASP.Net MVC
- HTML, CSS, LESS/SASS
Equipment and office space
For this role you will need to provide your own computer and high-speed internet connection. You can work wherever you like. For online catch-ups, you need a relatively quiet place to work.
Anywhere in the world, but within a workable time zone. Most of your work will be with other GoSkills people in Hong Kong, the US and New Zealand. Most of the developers currently live in New Zealand.
What you get
- Flexibility of work location and hours
- Ability to work with a fun and international team of highly motivated individuals
- Retreat with the GoSkills team in September 2019, somewhere with a beach in the Pacific or Asia.