Company: Empire Flippers
Headquarters: Delaware, United States
The Content Manager position is vital to the success of our company, working within the marketing department to coordinate, produce, and edit content for Empire Flippers. You will need to have strong written and editorial skills, with the ability to produce your own content while also maintaining voice and quality assurance working with other writers.
It’s important to have a basic understanding of SEO and social media marketing principles so you can write content optimized for both. Your job will consist of reading, collecting, and sculpturing data to create engaging pieces of story-driven content.
Overall, the content manager position is a creative growth function for the brand with the goal to increase lead nurturing at every single level of the marketing funnel using content. We want you to be comfortable collaborating within a team and also comfortable managing several different writers and projects at once.
Here’s a look at some of the tasks and processes you’ll be responsible for:
- Outreach to off-site publications and websites with a goal of creating 1 in-depth industry-related blog post per month.
- Managing content flow from outsourced content agencies with the goal of scaling to 10 pieces of content published per month from the agencies
- Optimizing content with best on-page SEO industry practices
- Monitoring mentions and backlinks across the web for potential content opportunities.
- Creating and managing on-going Q&A databases (Quora, Reddit, Facebook groups etc.), including writing answers to be published under DM and CMO’s name.
- Managing and improving the on-going editorial calendar.