Company: Symphonic Digital
Headquarters: California, USA
Symphonic Digital is a digital marketing agency located in Los Angeles and San Francisco. We focus on providing big agency expertise to small and medium size companies. Our digital marketing solutions are tailored to each clients’ specific business needs. Symphonic is one of the few agencies that solely focuses on working with SMBs, giving us a unique understanding of the challenges companies that size face. Our audience and data driven approach enables brands to find and actively engage with their target audience, leading to further their growth and maximize their ROI.
Symphonic Digital is seeking an experienced Paid Media Manager to manage paid media campaigns for different clients. The ideal candidate will have prior agency experience, illustrate a proven ability to generate ongoing insight, has advanced experience in optimizing and fine tuning paid search and retargeting campaigns as well as can translate results into digestible recommendations for clients.
– Extensive expertise in paid search, social media and/or programmatic media marketing including web analytics and tag management
– Ability to support cross-functional agency teams, partners and clients
– Experience in creating, tracking, analyzing, optimizing and implementing paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, DSP’s and other media platforms
– Experience in testing and analyzing targeting, keywords, copy and landing pages to achieve client targets
– Ongoing knowledge of evolving digital media tools, trends, tactics, as resource for agency teams
– General expertise in analytics, measurement, reporting activities and dashboards
– Ability to aggregate and output data into visual reports communicating overall KPI related insight and recommendations to clients
– Develop and evolve tagging specs for campaigns and site functionality
– Act as client and internal liaison for search by setting expectations, leading reporting calls, developing and delivering monthly strategic reports, communicating key metrics, goals and optimization opportunities
– 2+years relevant experience in at least two of the above outlined digital media solutions
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
– Extensive experience with AdWords, adCenter, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, DSP’s etc.
– Experience with site analytics programs for digital media analysis (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
– Working knowledge of digital media best practices
– Understanding of multi-channel marketing, digital planning and strategy
– Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills
Let’s face it, no one likes to sit in a cubicle all day. We believe that people who like where they work will do their best work. This is why we want you to work where you want. Beach, coffee shop, your mom’s basement – wherever works for you, we’re cool with it. What is more important to us than where you sit is the work you do. Symphonic Digital is growing and we’re looking for smart, savvy and keen people. Yes, we’re looking for you.
Please submit a brief, customized cover letter addressing your experience relative to the requirements outlined above along with your resume. Note your availability and hourly rate within. Salary commensurate with experience and responsibility.
Send us your resume at email@example.com.