Company: Vimerson Health
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, peace, and harmony before everything. And we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
In just 4 and a half years from our inception, we at Vimerson Health have sold more than 3 million bottles of our supplements and continue to grow and expand. Our Culture prioritizes team members’ happiness over everything else (yes, even over sales and profit). We recognize that it’s impossible to do 2 things at the same time, so having to put things in order of priority we decided that our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment are First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are self-funded therefore we have the freedom to make these decisions. We do not respond to a board of directors whose tendency is to focus on the short-term monetary goal. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
At Vimerson we are creating a company not for the next 10 years, but for the next 10 generations. This may be difficult for some to comprehend but we endeavor with an infinite mindset, one day at a time.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Supply Chain Manager.
Who You Are:
- You are a passionate professional, highly focused and driven to get the best results.
- You are a natural leader, you are confident in your dealings while representing Vimerson Health, maintaining a professional approach, and you also take pleasure in the negotiating and renegotiating process.
- You are able to lead your team exceptionally, empowering them to be the best they can be.
- You have a growth mindset, are responsible, accountable, very open to feedback, data-driven, and you can achieve multiple goals within deadlines in a calm and collective manner.
- You are dedicated, you are a great team player, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
- Build, lead and develop the Supply Chain Team: a Team of A-Players highly committed to achieve company’s goals;
- Oversee and manage the Company’s Supply Chain and Logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency, productivity, sales, and profitability;
- Maintain a friendly and professional relationship with current and new suppliers while promoting company initiatives and values (quality first);
- Research partner suppliers and seek to negotiate best-price contracts;
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory;
- Seek to improve all aspects of the Supply Chain department by reviewing current methodology and processes;
- Create and organize the Team goals and record KPIs on a regular basis;
- Create effective tools to manage inventory;
- Maintain healthy stock, organize and oversee inventory by keeping a detailed database of available inventory and expected order points;
- Plan and implement Supply Chain optimization projects;
- Research and seek out the most cost-efficient shipment procedures and methods.
- Experienced in leading, building and developing a highly performing Supply Chain Team;
- Experienced, skilled and confident in managing and improving Supply Chain data, information and processes;
- Passionate about negotiations with a high level of experience and skills;
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed;
- Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes;
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects;
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager is a must;
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- Free Vimerson merchandise;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!
We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work.
- We WOW each other because WE CARE.
Customers are our biggest assets, both internal and external.
We treat each other with love, patience, and respect like we treat our family. We do this by attentively listening and taking care of what is needed. Doing the right thing is always the right thing. This can translate into asking ourselves: What can I do to make this person amazingly happy right now?
- We are Honest, Transparent and Open.
We hear the Truth and we speak the Truth with ourselves and with each other. We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care about ourselves and about each other.
- We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating.
We embrace failures because we turn them into useful lessons. This is how we learn and grow. Every team member is in charge of innovating. This means doing things better, not accepting things as they are because that is the way we have been doing things.
- We are One Team.
We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team. We communicate, share ideas and best practices to collaborate even better. We are not an average Company, our Products are not average, our Service is not average, and our Team Members are not average. We are A Players creating a synergy that gives life to an Incredible Team. We bring each other higher.
- We are Accountable. We are liable because we are responsible. We always reflect on the lessons we take out of each situation. Whenever we experience a failure, we ask ourselves: What happened? What was it that turned out in a way I did not desire? How can I avoid this in the future? This is how we learn. We ask ourselves these questions and share our knowledge with our Team and we take action.
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2020 to apply!
If you feel like you are the perfect fit then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org