Company: Forde Baker
Content managers are responsible for creating listings that drive traffic and convert browsers into customers.
You will be responsible for planning each listing. You will devise the product narrative through brand, customer and keyword research and then create highly persuasive copy. The role also includes briefing graphic designers to ensure the visual content complements your copy.
This role is required due to considerable growth in the client base and the services offered to those clients.
We are looking for someone that loves to write and enjoys applying their skills in a commercial environment. You will like taking an active role in achieving results for our clients and understanding how to represent their brand in the best possible light.
To apply, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
The role is suited to someone that loves responsibility, accountability and delivering results. You will be creative, entrepreneurial and always finding ways to drive growth
- Copywriting – producing copy across a wide range of brands and product sectors
- Brand, competitor and product research – getting under the skin of the brand and consumer behaviour to produce listings that reflect customer desires
- Briefing designers to produce imagery to complement and enhance the product narrative
- Keyword research to ensure listings are relevant customer search behaviour
- Optimising listings and testing new formats to improve conversion rate
- You will also contribute to developing the agency so it can scale quickly. For example,
- Developing processes and frameworks to optimise performance
- Developing new business through blogging, conference speaking, webinars and other methods
- We are not interested in how many years you have been working in marketing. We put an emphasis on working with people that are ambitious, curious and have a desire for personal growth.
- As a minimum you will be expected to have experience producing content for Amazon stores or producing content for similar ecommerce websites.
- You will also have experience working with ecommerce brands. It does not matter whether your experience is in-house, freelance or at an agency.
Please demonstrate how you achieved results and evidence not only that you can run campaigns but also devise strategy in your CV and cover letter.
What Does the Agency Do?
- We provide a full-service offering to fully manage the entire operation of selling on Amazon.
- Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States.
- Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, office supplies, nutrition, clothing, stationery and books.
- Presently, we’re a small team. Everyone works remotely and manages their own schedules. Due to an increase in our client roster and the huge shift towards selling on Amazon we have plans to grow significantly this year.
The Ideal Candidate
The type of person that we’re looking for will exhibit these behaviours
- A love of learning
- Not afraid to try things
- Embrace challenges
- Instinct to act
- Attention to detail
The role is open to anyone in any location. The only limitation is that you must be available to speak with clients in the US, UK and mainland Europe during their normal working hours.
There are no set hours and no set ways of doing things. This is an opportunity to do your best work and take control of your work-life balance.
If you’re not in London then we will communicate via Google Meet and email. UK based employees will be expected to travel to regular face-to-face meetings. If you would like to learn more about me, the agency founder, please visit my Linkedin profile.
The benefits come from getting in early, influencing the agency’s long-term growth and growing with the business. You will also have exposure to many other aspects of ecommerce and the opportunity to broaden your skillset. If you want certainty, a fancy office and lots of ancillary benefits then this isn’t the right role for you.
Salary is dependent on experience. There is also a bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business. You will be supplied with a laptop and 25 holidays (plus public holidays).
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 27th, 2020 to apply!
Please email me at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role, especially why you’re interested in joining a young agency, and what makes you a good fit to take on that challenge.