Headquarters: Bellevue, Washington, United States
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a SEO Analyst to join our Growth Marketing Team. This newly created role will work directly with the Growth and Demand Generation teams to build and deploy search engine marketing programs along with providing SEO analytics and reporting.
This role can be based remotely from a home office.
What You Will Do
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Provide recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop and execute SEO communication and content strategies
- Implement and administer search engine programs
- Work with internal and external marketing partners
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
What You Bring
- 4+ years of experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) role at a SaaS or PaaS company
- Mobile SEO experience preferred
- Strong understanding of SEM and SEO process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Moz, SEMRush, Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Heap, or Moz as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Source: Remote Global, Auth0