Headquarters: New York, United States
LiveSurface is an industry leader in visualization and image creation tools for creatives. We blend leading technology with hand-curated content to provide realtime photorealistic visualization to our users. At our heart, we are a team of creatives that thrive on transforming challenging problems into beautifully implemented solutions.
We are seeking a talented graphics lead engineer to join our team and help us to build the next generation of LiveSurface products. Interested in joining us? We’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Build the next generation of LiveSurface visualization products.
- Work with the team to build a product roadmap and define milestones.
- Plan and research best graphics technologies.
- Assess and develop AR/VR applications.
- Contribute to the overall product vision.
- Architect clean, reusable and maintainable modules.
- Leverage the latest frameworks to build new products.
- Work tightly with application lead to integrate and influence the UI design.
- Refactor, optimize and pull from existing code from LiveSurface frameworks.
- Deliver beautiful, well implemented code that is performant and easy to understand.
Who you are:
- A university graduate with an undergraduate degree or better.
- An experienced engineer with a minimum of 5 years working on graphics code.
- A fast learner, able to adapt to new frameworks quickly.
- Experienced with a deep background in graphics and gaming.
- Experienced in creating graphics or rendering software (as games or pro tools).
- An expert in C, C++.
- Up-to-date with the latest graphics frameworks.
- An English speaker with strong communication skills.
- Equally good at architecting as you are with refactoring.
- Obsessed with clean, reusable modular architecture.
- Focused on workflow and user experience.
- Remote work and a flexible schedule.
- A wide range of challenging problems to solve.
- A stable, revenue-based structure with an existing product (on the market for 5+ years).
- Broad exposure: Your work will be seen and loved by thousands of users.
- A highly acclaimed platform with a loyal user base.
- A small, friendly, engineering team.
- Product-focused, non-corporate management.
Extras that will make you stand out:
- Experience in Swift, Objective-C and Apple Frameworks.
- Experience with using Adobe and other industry standard graphics tools.
More about Context: http://www.livesurface.com/context.php
To apply, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, Stack Overflow, LiveSurface