Headquarter: New York, United States
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Participate in the creation of a world class accounts receivable team that consistently exceeds expectations in delivering outstanding customer service to all stakeholders, automating the manual workflows, and building controls in a rapid-growth SaaS company.
What you’ll do:
- Support the accounts receivable portfolio or a rapid growth SaaS organization
- Ensure timely follow-up of customer collections and escalations
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable based systems to ensure effectiveness of daily activities, as well as compliance with company policies, standards and goals
- Partners with Accounting, Operations, and the Revenue Cycle Management functions to continually improve and streamline operating procedures and processes
- Prepares and analyzes A/R aging reports and account balances to support company objectives
- Support AR/Billing ticketing system to resolve customer inquiries and disputes
- Assist AR Manager in enhancements and/or implementation of policies and procedures
- Assists management in driving cost reduction by eliminating inefficiencies
- Makes recommendations to improve the quality of collection procedures
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in collections, credit, or accounts receivable
- Expertise with various types of accounting software platforms
- Superior spreadsheet skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience, and confidence when facing difficult situations
- Self-starter with a proven track record of multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field (preferred)
- Experience in a SaaS organization (preferred)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Source: Remote Global, InVision