Company: Sketchbook Skool
Headquarters: Amsterdam, Netherlands & New York City, United States
Send your resume and a brief description about why you’re interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover note will not be considered.
We’re hiring our first Director of Growth Marketing to optimize company revenue goals across courses and new education products launching in 2020. You will be responsible for growth strategy and analytics, coordinating and executing growth programs, and optimizing the revenue funnel. Your goal is to drive the company towards revenue targets, growing our customer base, driving loyalty, and increasing lifetime value.
With the big picture in mind and a firm grasp on the details, you’ll execute on your strategy, identify and solve bottlenecks, and deliver an amazing customer experience while keeping the business needs in mind. You will work directly with the founding team to reinvent how we intelligently reach new and existing customers.
Sketchbook Skool is the go-to resource for fun and engaging online art instruction. To reflect this new market position, we are rebranding and re-launching our website early 2020.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop growth strategy, pinpoint KPIs, and work towards achieving them
- Build a data-driven growth infrastructure plan to optimize marketing and revenue growth
- Report and analyze growth performance
- Develop and implement the overall e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition and conversion
- Oversee marketing automation and email marketing, optimizing as needed
- Oversee paid acquisition and lead generation, optimizing as needed
- Identify messaging strategies based on analytical insights from user behaviors
- Oversee content marketing, social, and SEO, optimizing as needed
- Develop and implement a customer loyalty/referral program Cultivate a rigorous test-and-learn mindset to acquire members while consistently lowering CAC
- Recruit, manage, and grow the marketing team, including agencies, as needed
Our ideal candidate has a track record of success at growing businesses, ideally in tech or e-commerce. You love both building and optimizing, and both strategizing and doing. You are a structured and creative thinker, able to toggle easily between the big themes and the little details. You love working with a lean team who shares a commitment to the customer!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment working in growth, strategy, marketing, or a related field
- A data-driven mentality with an ongoing commitment to leveraging analytics, always
- Experience and understanding of the following platforms preferred: Active -Campaign, Google Analytics + Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Thrive Cart
- Deep experience designing, testing and executing campaigns using triggers and segmentation rules to drive user behavior through email, web, and social channels
- An obsession with detail, high standards, organization, and planning
- Experience or interest in art, media, or subscription services
- Work remotely with a competitive compensation package
- Profit sharing and/or performance-based bonus opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Title commensurate with experience
- Become a part of a growing company that is changing people’s lives for the better
- Join a culture that values clear and kind communication, a dedication to crafting incredible products and content, and value for work/life balance
Source: We Work Remotely