Company: Cloud Academy
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Do you live and breathe AWS certifications? We are looking for a certification Specialist to help us build and maintain our AWS certification content library.
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
As a member of our Content Team, you will be challenged to produce and maintain educational content for Cloud Academy, a renowned training provider for thousands of people worldwide. Our customers vary from US-based Fortune 500 companies to IT professionals in Japan to small teams of developers in the UK. You’ll report to the AWS Content & Security Lead, and your time will be divided between creating new learning content yourself and collaborating with our internal content, product, and engineering teams to make sure Cloud Academy creates the best possible product and learning materials for our users.
- Ensure the content within all learning paths relating to AWS certifications are accurate and up to date
- Design and create/update new/existing online courses, quizzes, labs, and learning paths related to AWS services and certification tracks
- Collaborate with the AWS Content & Security Lead and the rest of the content team to define the strategy and roadmap for Cloud Academy’s content
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to support their efforts to promote Cloud Academy content, including through creating blog posts and helping to build our network and community
- Infrastructure or developer experience on AWS
- Hold one or more AWS certifications already and have a passion for gaining more at the Professional or Specialty level
- Technically proficient with cloud computing – security concepts, machine learning principles, database, and big data technologies
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Bonus Points (you should have deep experience with some of the below):
- Application development languages, such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP
- Version control tools, such as git
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Windows and/or Linux servers
- Configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Authentication and access control mechanisms
- Network architectures
- Competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- Great company culture and work environment
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Source: Best Remote Job, Cloud Academy