Company: Elektra Labs
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We’re looking for our first in-house Senior Product Designer to join us full-time to scale the Elektra Labs core product, the Atlas.
The Atlas supports pharma, biotech and contract research organizations (CROs) deploying connected technologies to measures digital biomarkers in remote research (e.g., decentralized clinical trials) and clinical care. We developed Atlas after interviewing over 300 stakeholders in the software-enabled clinical trials ecosystem.The Senior Product Designer will work closely with other product, engineering, and research team members to be the instrumental creative partner.
The Senior Product Designer will help create and design a cohesive user experience and have autonomy to work on high-impact features and products.
What you’ll do
- Work on the user experience for Atlas; including but not limited to designing and conducting user tests with Elektra customers
- Collaborate with product team members and engineers to bring product requirements and specifications to life
- Develop our design style, build and test product features
- Build relationships with team members by engaging on weekly calls
What you have
- A desire to improve patient access to safe and effective connected technologies
- Comfort in moving quickly via rapid prototyping in an agile environment (our first set of design patterns have been developed in Figma)
- A longer portfolio of products that didn’t work than ones that did work because you’ve been extensively testing and trying out different experiences for users
- Ability to work full-time, autonomously, and collaboratively in a small, dynamic team
- Enthusiasm for experimenting with multiple domains, from product to research to engineering (we’re a small team, and our best teammates have a core competency with a curiosity and willingness to expand their skillsets, swiss-army knife style)
- Low ego and high EQ: no job should be too small for the ideal candidate
- A proven track record of being a motivated self-starter with time management and organizational skills (previous experience working remotely, a huge plus!)
What success looks like
- Rapid iteration to make our features easier, more intuitive, and responsive to customer feedback
- Support our team as we move from Atlas being an internal tool that our team uses to support customers, to one that is more self-service for customers to use on their own
- Supports overall team success measures where more pharma companies are able to deploy digital endpoints to improve patient care, safely and effectively
What’s in it for you
- Initiate and scale the core product of a rapidly growing startup, backed by top investors in the industry
- Improve lives by reducing participant burden in clinical trials, enhance the quality of evidence, and speeding the development and reducing the costs of new treatments for critically sick patients
- Elektra Labs is a healthcare-security company building a pharmacy for connected technologies (e.g., wearables, biosensors). By 2023, an estimated 5 million individuals will be remotely monitored by healthcare providers. In the digital era of medicine, Elektra Labs is committed to advancing the safe, effective, and personalized adoption of connected technologies in real-world settings.
Elektra Labs is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation).
Source: Best Remote Job, Elektra Labs