Headquarters: New York City, United States
delivery.com is currently seeking a quality assurance engineer to join our team.
- A self-starter with phenomenal analytical and problem solving abilities
- A passion for building a great user experience
- A likeable, hardworking, team-oriented person
- Have an eye for things that are out of place, and enjoy breaking a site on purpose
- May have little experience when it comes to testing, but you’ve got the skills and attention to detail to make sure that the product does exactly what it needs to do
- Be part of fun, small, collaborative and agile development team
- Create, maintain, and execute manual test plans for our desktop, mobile, and native applications according to a planned weekly release schedule
- Report and track issues in a bug tracking system
- Work closely with tech, product, and other business teams to ensure every release meets the highest quality standards
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred but not required
- 1+ years’ experience in a tech related position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to explain technical concepts in simple terms
Experience with automation; Testcafe and/or Detox with Jest
- Salaried position, compensated at competitive market rates
- Full benefits such as health, dental and 401(k).
- Employee discount on orders placed through delivery.com
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee and tea, and fresh fruit
- Monthly credits for free food, plus employee discount on all orders placed through delivery.com
- Your choice of PC or Mac with 2 external monitors
delivery.com is one of the leading companies on the online delivery market, empowering the neighborhood economy by enabling customers to order online from their favorite local restaurants, wine and spirits shops, grocery stores and laundry and dry cleaning providers.
Everyday more than one million delivery.com customers explore their communities and order from more than 10,000 local business while at home, at work, or on the go. Headquartered in New York City, delivery.com makes e-commerce an integral part of local daily life, helping customers shop, business grow, and neighborhoods thrive.
Source: Best Remote Job, delivery.com