Company: Remote Year
Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend either 4, 6, or 12 months together working, traveling, and exploring cities around the world. Programs spend one month in each location, connecting with local cultures and business ecosystems, while forming lifelong, personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
The Performance Marketing Manager role at Remote Year will be focused on getting the message out in order to find new Remotes (customers) to join the Nation (broader Remote Year community). Starting at the top of the funnel, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for optimizing ad spend on a daily basis across campaigns, audiences, platforms and ad creatives. They will collaborate to make sure that we’re getting the best bang for our buck with our media spend while also staying true to brand in an ongoing and iterative fashion.
The Performance Marketing Manager will also be the owner of the entire UX for all users from traffic to lead, working to improve the experience at all stages to optimize the yield from our digital funnel. This is a highly executional role and will require you to get down in the weeds as an individual contributor, and at the same time will help shape / drive the strategy behind entire paid marketing funnel
- Utilize paid channels to find the most and highest quality leads possible to send to our Program Placement team
- Drive ad creative / copy strategy by building the concepts, testing, and iterating to find optimal performing ads.
- Create, run, and analyze A/B testing to various parts of the funnel and formulate new hypothesis on an ongoing basis to test and iterate on
- Build and scale cost efficient paid digital campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives
- Summarize and report on digital marketing performance using our suite of analytical tools and methods
- Leverage analytical ability to look beyond the numbers in our paid marketing channels and understand how our traffic interacts with our website to grow the business
- Drive higher yield from paid media by optimizing the website experience for both paid and organic traffic
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience working for a small marketing team in a fast-growing start up
- Deep expertise with Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad platforms for lead acquisition
- Experience/passion for A/B testing and data driven decision making for all aspects of paid campaigns (targeting, creative, audiences)
- Familiar with industry best practices in inbound marketing, demand generation, paid/organic search
- Proven ability to build accurate campaign budgets and campaign forecasts
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions.
- Extraordinary analytical skills (Google Sheets / Excel fluency is a requirement; SQL fluency a nice-to-have).
Nice to have
- Experience building out analytics technology stacks to support marketing efforts
- Experience for a small high growth startup
- Experience in a startup creating a new space / industry
- Experience in other channel / ad platform experience (ex. Google Adwords, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.)
- Experience with Hubspot for inbound marketing
This is a fully remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world
Source: Best Remote Job, Remote Year