Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We’re using what we’re great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
- Early-stage startup, 4 person team
- Over 500 customers, including industry-leading companies like Lyft, Bench, MongoDB, and Compass
- 100% remote
- Bootstrapped, profitable, and growing – we are our own bosses
For more info, check out our blog or team page.
We’re hiring a customer success manager to ensure our customers are successful at using Canny. As the main point of contact for the majority of our users, you’ll play a key role in our success 🚀
- Be the main point of contact for customer support via live chat
- Become intimately familiar with Canny’s product in order to field technical/product-related questions
- Give customers demos during the onboarding process
- Identify opportunities to improve onboarding, engagement, and retention
- Help us build our enterprise sales process
- You have 3+ years experience crushing it in a customer-facing role
- Empathy is second nature for you; you enjoy helping people solve their problems
- You can digest and effectively communicate technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You’re great at coming up with ideas for increasing product adoption and customer retention
- You’re a team player with high level of integrity; you’re productive working remotely
- Intercom (live chat conversations)
- Missive (email + team collaboration)
- Zoom (customer demos)
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, shoot us an email. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny.
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, Canny
Dell XPS 13 9370 4K Touch Laptop XPS9370-5156SLV-PUSSale!
HP 23er 23-inch DisplaySale!
Dell Alienware 25″ Gaming Monitor: AW2518HFSale!